Aico EI156TLR Mains Optical Smoke Alarm with Lithium Battery Backup
Optical Smoke Alarm that runs on 230V AC mains power, and has built in tamper proof Lithium cells that act as a battery back-up in the event of mains failure.
These rechargeable Lithium cells are designed to have a ten-year life and outlast the life of the smoke alarm itself, whilst providing up to six months of smoke alarm operation without mains power.
The Aico EI156TLR alarm gives a fire warning when adequate smoke enters the alarm. The alarm has additional wiring connections to allow the use of an Ei152 Test/Hush Switch, or to incorporate a sprinkler system via a flow switch to trigger the alarms when the sprinkler system is activated.
The EI156TLT from Aico, has other advanced features such as built in circuitry to aid suppression of voltage transients and RF interference to further reduce the chances of false alarms under such conditions.
Aico EI156TLR Features
- Large volume Optical sensor chamber
- Tamper Proof rechargeable Lithium battery back-up
- Built in Test/Hush button
- Advanced suppression and calibration technology
- For use with Ei152 Test/Hush Switch.
- Interconnectable with other mains powered Aico alarms
- Low power cell warning
- Kitemarked to BS EN14604:2005
- Compatible with Ei152 Test and Silence switch
- Third Party Accredited by BSI
- KM 552831
- 5 Year Guarantee from Aico
- Available today from Electraders