Aico Ei208 Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Aico Ei208 is a Carbon Monoxide Alarm with a 7 year life sealed lithium battery.
Available from Electraders today.
Aico Ei208 featres include:-
- Proven Electrochemical sensor (7 year life)
- Lithium battery (sealed in)
- Easy to use large Test/Hush button
- Pre alarm LED gives early warning of CO
- Memory feature records if Carbon Monoxide (CO) has been detected
- End of life indicator
- Loud distinctive alarm sound (85db (A) at 3 metres)
- Power, alarm and fault indicator lights
- Kitemarked to BS EN50291-1:2010
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Aico Ei208 product description
The Aico Ei208 is a Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm that is powered by a sealed-in Lithium battery.
The Aico Ei208 alarm has a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor to sense CO presence.
The sensor is individually calibrated and tested in CO gas on assembly to ensure accuracy. The alarm has a twist on mounting base which has multiple fixing points so it can easily be secured to a ceiling or wall. The memory feature records the last CO level sensed and can be useful to check if CO has been present if the occupier has been absent from the property.
The alarm has an easy to use Test/Hush button allows the user to test, checking all aspects of the alarm (sensor, electronics and sounder). The Aico Ei208 alarm has an End of life indicator which will notify the user when the alarm needs replacing at the end of its seven year life.
When dangerous levels of CO are detected, the Ei208 alarm will sound and the red alarm light will flash as detailed below:
- The amber fault light will flash twice every minute with two beeps to indicate a fault with the sensor.
- The amber fault light will flash three times every minute with three beeps to indicate the unit is at the end of its life.
- The Test/Hush button will either silence false alarms (if briefly pressed) or perform a unit self test (if pressed and held). Note that the alarm cannot be silenced when sensing a CO level of 150ppm or above.
Where can I get a datasheet instructions for the Aico Ei208?
Email Electraders today with your enquiry and we will send you the details