AICO Ei225EN Mains Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Mains powered carbon monoxide detector uses a proven electrochemical cell type sensor which checks CO concentration every 50 seconds.
The alarm circuitry is automatically monitored and warns if a fault develops. A Test/Hush button confirms that the horn and electronics are working and silences alarms caused by transient CO levels.
The alarm will automatically sound again after 4 minutes if high levels of CO are still present. Additionally a memory feature records if CO has been detected whilst the occupier was away.
To assist landlords with multiple CO installations, testing with CO gas has been made much easier with the Quick CO Test Mode feature. This reduces the waiting time for testing from as much as 5 minutes down to approximately 20 seconds per alarm, a significant time and cost saving on a large installation.
Key Features of the AICO EI225EN
- Proven Electrochemical Sensor.
- Memory feature records if CO has been detected previously.
- Easy use Test/Hush Button.
- Pre alarm LED gives early warning of CO.
- Advanced Suppression and Calibration technology.
- Loud distinctive alarm sound (85db at 3 meters).
- Power, alarm and fault indicator lights.
- Kitemarked to BSEN50291:2001.
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee.
AICO EI225EN Operation Guide
- The green light will illuminate to show power is present.
- The alarm will sound and the red indicator will flash at different speeds to indicate the presence of various levels of CO gas.
- The alarm will beep and the amber indicator will flash every 40 seconds to indicate a fault on the sensor
- The Test/Hush button will either silence false alarms (if briefly pressed) or perform a unit self test (if pressed and held). Note that the alarm cannot be silenced when sensing a CO level of 300ppm or above
Memory Featureafter the unit as been in alarm, the red indicator will flash every 40 seconds at a rate indicating the CO level previously detected.