Eaton F1267a Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb with 3 Pin BC3 Warm White 20 Watt Memlite
- Eaton F1267 has a Unique 3 Pin bayonet cap (also known as “J slot”)
- A rated for energy consumption
- Warm White 2,700K
- 80% energy saving. 20W = 100W conventional filament lamp
- For use with MEM Eaton low energy lampholders
- Brighter 20 Watt version (the F1266a 15 watt version is now out of production)
- 8,000 hours estimated life
- Manufactured to IEC 60969 and IEC 60901
- Genuine MEM Eaton branded product
- Supplied by Electraders
Eaton F1267a Memlite Dimensions
140mm overall length, 49mm diameter
Energy Efficient – The Eaton Memlite F1267a
Using CFL’s means that the benefits of energy efficient ligting are available in the home. They are appropriate to areas where lights are left on for long periods of time such as hallways, staircases, entrances, kitchens, bedroonm and bathrooms.
The most versatile option is to use a pendant or battenholder, a direct subsitute for a normal BC lampholder. There is no extra installation time and it is safe and easy to do.
The MEMLITE BC3 CFL (Compact Fluorescent Lamp) uses around one fitth of electricity and are designed to last on average 8 times longer compared with standard tungsten lamps.