Elkay Columbus 400A Pneumatic Time Lag Switch 6 Amp
The Columbus®timer is an easy to fit and cost effective way of automatically turning lighting off after a set period of time.
Pushing the button switches the contacts and activates the time delay, which can be set at installation anywhere between 5 seconds and 5 minutes.
The unit has single or double contacts and can be fitted to existing single gang switches, making it a perfect low cost energy saving solution.
The switches are usually wired together in parallel and are commonly used in stairwells, storerooms and other communal areas.
- Saves cost and energy, automatically switches lights OFF after pre-set time (adjustable)
- Load rating 6 amp incandescent, 3 amp fluorescent
- Can be connected 1 way or 2 way
- Single contact push button timer.
- No neutral required at switch position
- Time on adjustable 5 seconds to 5 minutes
- This product is supplied in own brand packaging
Dimensions: 87mm x 87mm x 35mm (push fully out). Rear projection 9mm