Fire Angel CO-9X Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Lithium Battery
The Fire Angel CO-9X provides early warning of the presence of carbon monoxide through alarm and LED display.
An internal long life battery will power the alarm for it’s recommended 7 years lifespan in normal operating conditions, so there’s no need to replace any batteries.
A test & reset button makes testing easy and it is portable so can be taken on holiday or installed within the home, boat, caravan, tent etc
Automatic self diagnostic check. Triple LED display shows power, fault and alarm.
Kitemark certified to quality standard BS EN 50291-2001.