Fireangel WHT-630T Wi-Safe2 Thermistek Wireless Interlink Heat Alarm with Sealed In Lithium Battery
- Wi-Safe 2 Wireless Interlink. Thermistek Technology for quicker response
- Sealed in lithium battery lasts for useful life of unit (10 years)
- No mains witing and no battery to change
- Class A1 alarm with fixed point trigger temperature 54-65 degrees
- Stylish low profile design. Central test/silence button. Optional locking mechanism
- Can be linked with other Fireangel wireless alarms
Heat alarms should be used in application areas with high humidity, dusty environment or high ambient air temperature that are unsuited to standard smoke alarms which could cause false triggering. Primary examples include kitchens, laundry rooms or garages.
Using innovative Thermistek heat sensing technology the WHT-630 alarm provides a quicker reaction to danger if it senses significant rate-of-rise in temperature.
The 10 year sealed for life battery negates the need to regularly change the battery and reduces tamper risk.
The aesthetic low profile design complements modern homes and its single button test and silence feature make it easy to use.
The WHT630 with Wi-Safe® 2, allows wireless connection of up to 50 compatible devices, including smoke and CO alarms. Once a device learned in to the network its alarm will sound if the network goes into alarm and pressing the test button on any of the devices will silence all but the initiating alarm.