Greenbrook G510T Axial Extractor Fan 100 mm / 4 Inch (Humidistat)
The Greenbrook modern axial fan unit is designed for wall or ceiling mounting which are ideal for air extraction over short distances.
The Greenbrook G510T is recommended for installations through walls, windows or for ducting runs of under 2 metres. Available in a superb choice of styles and finishes to compliment any decor; the GreenbrookG510T can can be fitted with a wide variety of accessories to suit any installation requirements.
The Greenbrook G510T is ideal for the effective ventilation of toilets, bathrooms, ensuites and washrooms in accordance with IEE and Building Regulations.
- Air movement of up to 80 cubic metres/hour (22.2 litres/sec).
- Sound voulme 48.6 dBA.
- IP22, 230V, 50Hz.
- Class II Double insulated.
- Power consumption 17 watts.
- Conforms to BSEN 60335-1:2002 and BSEN 60335-2-80:2003.
- G510T has a fitted pullcord switch.
- Available from Electraders.
Greenbrook G510T Dimensions
- Grille 153mm x 153mm x 30mm.
- Spigot Diameter 100mm.
- Spigot Length 53mm.