Offers a simple, reliable and cost-effective solution to meet the requirements of the majority of installation needs. With high precision sealed optics as standard, full microprocessor control and the streamlined low-profile aesthetic design, your choice of detectors has just been made easier.
Uses a special designed optical Lens with new ASIC based electronics optimized to eliminate false alarms caused by small animals and pets. Pet tolerance is selectable so that the detector can equally be used as a conventional PIR sensor enabling installers to reduce the number of sensors they need to carry.
Large detection range which is adjustable from 11m to 18m, offering superb flexibility for any security installation. With unprecedented levels of white light immunity, false alarms caused by light sources such as the sun or car headlights, are vastly reduced.
Supplied with mounting brackets giving installers the option of ceiling, wall or corner mounting for greater flexibility and ease of installation
- Range 18 x 18 m (adjustable from 11m)
- Detection Method Quad (Four element) PIR
- Power Input 7.8 to 16 VDC
- Current Draw Standby: 8mA (± 5%)
- Active: 10mA (± 5%)
- Temperature Compensation YES
- Pulse Width Adjustable
- Alarm Period 2 sec (± 0.5sec)
- Alarm Output N.C 28VDC 0.1 A with 27Ohm series
- protection resistor
- Tamper Switch N.C 28VDC 0.1A with 10 Ohm series protection
- resistor – open when cover is removed
- Warm Up Period 60sec (± 5sec)
- LED Indicator LED is ON during alarm
- Operating Temperature -20°C to + 60°C (-4°F to + 140°F)
- RFI Protection 30V/m 10 – 1000MHz
- Dimensions (h x w x d) 90mm x 59mm x 37mm (3.54″ x 2.32″ x 1.46″)
- Weight 40g (1.4oz)
- Accessories Wall & Ceiling mounting bracket supplied