Horstmann Electronic 7 Immersion Water Heater Controller
- Fully interchangeable with earlier versions using plug-in connectors.
- No need to change the wall mounting box.
- Compatible with all utility company tariffs.
- Automatic clock adjusts to accommodate GMT/BST summer/winter time.
- Accommodates up to three secure off-peak heating periods every 24 hours.
- Long life battery maintains the clock, display and switch time settings throughout the life of the control.
- Boost button is ideal for short term overriding of the set programme.
- Boost element (in the tank) can be programmed so that it will heat only a small part of your tank at a set time each day.
- Can be set to accommodate utility tariffs that offer cheaper electricity periods during the day time.
- Optional programme security feature.
- Single incoming supply
- Complete with surface mounting box
The Horstmann Electronic 7 Water Heater Controller has been especially developed to control the immersion heater as economically and conveniently as possible.
During the night, water in the tank will be heated by cheap night-rate electricity, ensuring a tank of hot water is available for the morning.Depending on the size of the tank and usage of hot water, this will usually last a day; however, if
required, more hot water can be heated at any time by using the boost button which switches on the immersion heater for one hour.
Alternatively if it is known that extra hot water will be required every day, the boost element (in the tank) can be programmed so that it will heat only a small part of your tank.
This is normally the upper element in the tank and can be programmed to come on once each day at a set time.
Some tariffs offer additional cheaper electricity periods during the day time; the Electronic 7 has extra off peak switching periods available to accommodate this.