MK K5015 PIR Occupancy Sensor Flush 6 Amp
- Loading up to 6 Amps (1500W) of any type of load (including fluorescent lights)
- PIR Lens provides 360 degree detection and a 6m range
- Control dials enable quick adjustment of time and lux levels with easy configuration
- Off delay adjustable between 5 seconds and 40 minutes following the last observed movement after which the lights switch off
- Spring Clips enables ease of installation in plasterboard ceilings
- Flush mounted
- Available today from Electraders
Simple Fit Photocell with PIR
MK Simple Fit Sensors offer cost effective presence detection for lighting control in small areas. This one-box solution is easy to install and programme, and requires no additional fixing tools or parts.
The 360° Flush Mount Motion Sensor uses a passive infrared sensor which reacts to changes in temperature emitted by the motion of persons or objects passing through its detecting area.
When you enter the room, it turns on automatically the light to which it is connected and the light remains lit as long as the sensor detects any activity in the room. It however will automatically turn off the light after the preset turn-off time is expired.
During the day, the built-in photocell sensor saves electricity by deactivating the light.
K5015 Technical Specification
Power requirement AC 220 ~ 240V / 50Hz
Lighting load (Max) 6A Max or 1500W fluorescent/incandescent
lighting load capability
Detection angle Up to 360° at 25°C at 5m
Detection range Up to 5m radius at 25°C at 2.2m height
Up to 7m radius at 25°C at 5m height
Mounting height Recommended ceiling height 2.2m or 5m
Mounting type Flush mount
Isolation switch control AUTO/OFF
Time adjustment Adjustable 5 seconds ~ 40 minutes
Lux adjustment Approx. 30 ~ 200 Lux
Warm up time About 1 minute