Nuaire NKF1/X Kitchen Extractor Fan Trickle with Pull-Cord Boost
Continuous low speed background ventilation with boost duty activated via light switch or remote fan switch (not supplied).
The Genie NKF1-X is a high specification extract fan is designed to be used in the kitchen. It is a very powerful fan with an extraction rate of up to 74 litres per second, but yet it is a very compact unit.
- Powerful but compact.
- Exceptionally quiet. Maximum 43dBA @ 3 metres
- Quick and easy to install-clip in push fit components ensure simplicity.
- Easy to maintain- the filters are easy to remove and clean.
- Complies with building regulations
- Very economical for its performance-extremely low running cost.
- Very flexible- can be semi recessed in a wall or surface mounted
- Heat and flame retardant
The NFK1-1X runs off of mains 230 voltage and runs continuously at a very low level of noise.
The unit also has a boost facility that can be activated via an adjustable humidistat or a pull cord or switch.
Dimensions: 225mm (high) x 337mm (wide) x 138mm (deep) 100mm outlet exhaust