Selectric LG8191/24 Hour Plug-In Timer
- Ideal for home security – timer can be set to switch lights and stereo equipment ON/OFF for example, to deter potential intruders when on-one is at home.
- Convenient – timer operates electrical appliances automatically as required
- Suitability – timer operate on light fittings and appliances that fall within the maximum safe inductive and resistive loads – 13 amp resistive loads
- Quick and simple to operate Timer can operate 24 Hours a Day. Timer can be switched ON/OFF up to 48 times a day
- Manual override facility
- Conforms to BS EN 60730-2-7
- For indoor use only
Hello to every body, it’s my first pay a visit of this webpage; this blog consists of amazing
and actually good information for visitors.
My website :: 7 Effective Tips for Coping with Loneliness and Building Connections
First off I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your
head before writing. I’ve had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting
my ideas out there. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the
first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just trying to
figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints?
Have a look at my blog Wilhemina