TFC Tower STTRSN Room Thermostat 10°C – 30°C
The STTRSN thermostat is designed to provide automatic ON/OFF control for gas valves, circulation pumps, relays and zone valves in all heating, cooling, or heating/cooling installations where single or changeover switching up to 16A (resistive load) or 4A (inductive load) is required.
Due to the volt free changeover output contacts, the STTRSN is compatible with combination boilers.
- Diaphragm sensing element ensures close temperature
- control for all loads and applications.
- Attractive modern styling makes this frost thermostat ideal
- for locating in the living space.
- The STTRSN has volt free changeover contacts for use in cooling or heating applications.
- Mounts directly onto wall or conduit box.
- Improved easy-to-wire terminals.
- Double insulated (No earth required for operation).
- No neutral connection required.
- Raised Dial for ease of use.
- Suitable for use with combination boilers.
- Suitable for all control voltages up to 250V AC.
- Temperature control range: 10°C to 30°C
- Switch Contacts SPDT, voltage free
- Switch type: SPDT (Heating/Cooling)
- Switch rating: 16A (resistive)
- 3A (inductive) @ 230V AC
- Switching differential: 0.50C
- Ambient temperature: +400C maximum
- Insulation: Class II
- Applications: Heating or cooling systems
- Connection type: 2 wire (switched pair)
- Combination boiler compatible: Yes
Dimensions H x W x D (mm) 82.7 x 81.5 x 35.8