Timeguard TFP10WL RCD Fused Spur Connection Unit 13 Amp Passive
RCD Fused Connection Unit gives additional protection against electric shocks and fire risk. The unit will remain latched if the power supply is tripped.
- Provides additional protection against the dangers of electrocution.
- Eliminates the need for plug-in residual current circuit breakers.
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Extra fast action trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Latching for continuous operation after supply interruption
- Disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Complies with BS7288.
- Available from Electraders
- Type Latching (Passive)
- Operating Voltage 230V AC
- Current Rating 13A
- Rated Trip Current 30mA
- Trip Speed BS 7288 40ms
- Contact Break Double Pole
- Cable Capacity Up to 10.5mm²
- Conforms To BS7288
- Dimensions (mm) Height 85, Width 85, Depth 20
- Min Box Depth 25mm