ZV700 7 Day Digital Security Light Switch
The ZV700 from Timeguard is a 24 hour/7 day digital light switch which will automatically turn filament, fluorescent, low energy and low voltage lights ON & OFF at pre-programmed times. An optional dusk start feature turns lights ON at dusk and OFF at a programmed time.
- 6 ON/OFF switching programmes.
- Can be set to operate over all weekdays, both weekend days, all 7 days (24 hour operation) or on individual days.
- Three position slide switch allows manual operation, auto operation with timed ONs and OFFs or auto and photocell operation giving dusk start and timed OFF with additional timed ONs and OFFs if required.
- Built-in 1000 hour rechargeable battery retains programmes and clock times during power failure.
- Controls 40 300W of filament, 20 150W low energy (minimum bulb size 20W), 18 76W of fluorescent and 20 200W of low voltage lighting.
- Note: FLA01 strip light adaptor may be required in certain installations.
- Manufactured by Timeguard.
- Supplied by Electaders.
Timeguard ZV700 Specifications
- Switch Type Single/2 Way
- Max Filament Lamp Load 40W Min up to Max 300W
- Low Voltage Lighting 20 to 200W
- Fluorescent & Low Energy Lighting 18 to 76W Fluorescent 20 to 150W Low Energy (Minimum Bulb Size 20W)
- Light Level Sensing Yes (Optional)
- Light ON Time Adjustable Yes
- Concealed Front Panel Yes
- EC Directives Conforms to Latest Directives
Timeguard ZV700 Dimensions
Dimensions (mm) Height (Open) 115, Height (Closed) 86, Width 86, Depth 50
The ZV700 is not suitable for discharge lighting (e.g. SON and Metal Halide) and LED lights.
Cannot be used with dimmer or other electronic switches in two way switching systems or replace an intermediate switch in three or more way switching systems.
*Additional work may be necessary in pendant locations.