Timeguard ZV700B Digital Light Switch with Optional Dusk Start
The ZV700B combines the function of a manual light switch, with the option of automatic timed control of lighting on a weekly basis available at the press of a button. There is a further option of starting an automatic lighting period at dusk, but ending it with a timed off, and a random option, based around programmed times.
- 6 different time periods (5 day plus 2 day or 7 day programming) displayed on an easy-view blue illuminated screen
- Mode buttons allow easy programming, including an optional dusk start turning lights ON at dusk and OFF at a selected time
- Random mode setting uses programme times with up to +/- half hour switching differences
- Automatic summer/winter time changeover
- Controls 40 400W of filament, 11 150W low energy (minimum bulb size 11W), 18 76W of fluorescent, 20 200W of low voltage and 20W LED lighting.
- Note: FLA01 strip light adaptor may be required in certain installations
Dimensions: 86mm wide x 86mm high x 25mm deep. Minimum back box depth 25mm required