Vectaire RMF100T Centrifugal Extractor Fan 100 mm / 4 Inch (Timer)
Designed to be operated in conjuction with the room light switch. When the light is switched on the fan will operate and when the light is switched off the fan will continue to run for a pre-set time which is adjustable between 3 and 15 minutes.
- Mains 230v/240v AC
- Recessed low profile, high pressure duct fan with ultra low profile – only 18 mm visible beyond installed surface
- High pressure duct fan to exhaust air and fumes through long lengths of rigid or flexible ducting
- Hole diameter 6″/15cm – duct size 4″/10cm. The exhaust is cone shaped and needs a 6″ diameter hole immediately behind the fan
- Integral backdraught shutter.
- Whisper quiet operation
- IPX4 – Splashproof – can safely be installed in Zones I and II
- For walls or ceilings
- Exceeds Building Regulations requirements (including new Document F)
36 litres per second, 130 cubic metres per hour. Sound Output: 49dB(A)@3m
190mm wide x 190mm high x 18mm deep beyond installed surface
Rear projection is a cone shape 148mm diameter which projects for 58mm then reduces to 98mm which projects for a further 26mm. This fan is for connecting to 100mm ducting.