Visonic MCT-237 Two-Way Wireless Keyfob Transmitter
MCT-237 is a 6-button miniature wireless two-way keyfob with an icon-based LCD display designed for arming and disarming the security system, as well as for emergency signaling, query for status and home automation applications. It provides instant visual and auditory feedback regarding the system status and whether a command has been successfully executed, so that users can always be certain that the system has carried out their command.
When activated, each button initiates a CodeSecure transmission of a unique 28-bit ID command, which is selected from over 100 million possible combinations. To prevent “code grabbing” by potential intruders trying to defeat the security system, the next time the button is activated, the transmitter sends out a different CodeSecure ID selected by a proprietary code encryption algorithm and recognized only by the target receiver.
This ergonomically designed keyfob is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards. It is powered by a standard, easily replaceable alkaline battery and features visible and transmitted low battery indications.
- LCD display with eight intuitive language-independent icons shows system status and confirmation of command execution
- Six independent functional buttons for various functions such as arming and disarming the security system, including two programmable buttons for home automation, garage doors and query for status
- Comfortable, attractive, miniature design
- Superior transmission range
- CodeSecure encryption technology prevents unauthorized “code grabbing”
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Powered by easily replaceable standard 1.5V AAA alkaline battery
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMaxPro, PowerMaxComplete and PowerMaxExpress
- control panels