Visonic MCT-427 Wireless Smoke & Heat Detector
Fully supervised wireless heat and photoelectric smoke detector that is compatible with PowerMax® home security systems and other Visonic PowerCode wireless receivers. With a streamlined design that fits any residential or commercial application, MCT-427 has a significantly longer battery life of up to eight years, enabling easy and low-cost maintenance.
By sensing rapid temperature changes in areas where they may occur, such as kitchens or attics, MCT-427 activates an alarm when the temperature reaches 50°C (122°F) and start increasing rapidly.
The detector also achieves superior smoke detection sensitivity levels by providing early warning of a developing fire. When smoke is detected, MCT-427 issues a transmission with a loud-sounding alarm, making it impossible to miss any event.
The detector also transmits supervisory reports, including battery condition, to the wireless control panel or receiver at regular intervals ensuring system integrity and functionality at all times. MCT-427 is very easy to install with a simple wall or ceiling mount bracket.
- Activates an alarm when the temperature reaches 50°C (122°F) and starts increasing rapidly
- Loud (85db) alarm sound at 3m (10ft)
- 5 or 8 years battery life (according to the battery type) and easy battery replacement
- 3V lithium battery type
- Internal sensitivity test button
- Audio and visual sensitivity degradation indicators notify when the sensor needs to be cleaned
- Simple wall or ceiling installation, with bracket
- Fully certified to EN 14604 and EN54-7